Talented Copywriter With Passion for Tech and Innovation Wanted
11 March 2021 – Thinking Hat PR are looking for a talented copywriter/brand journalist with a passion for working with tech and innovative clients to join their growing Strategic Communications team.
You’ll be working with some of the world’s most innovative and exciting brands, from start-ups to global household names.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with second-to-none writing, editing and interviewing skills, but is digital savvy with a passion for content and social marketing, and an eagerness to learn new skills in this space.
Reporting to our Head of Strategic Communications, you will support the team by interviewing clients and case studies, writing blogs, op eds, advertising copy, briefing documents and more.
Account work will also include strategic development and planning, research, ideation, management and briefing for multimedia production, working with Content Management Systems and helping with the development of new products and services for the agency.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, entrepreneurial self-starter who has a passion for tech and is looking for a real opportunity to learn and grow within a fun, friendly agency environment.
The right candidate will have:
- Extremely strong skills in written and verbal communication, including interviewing (a minimum of two years’ experience in copywriting, brand journalism or journalism is essential)
- A passion for digital marketing with some experience delivering content marketing, social media marketing and/or paid for advertising campaigns
- Experience working with large corporations as well as smaller brands – this is a client-facing role and strong client relationship skills are important
- An interest in topics such as tech, sustainability and the environment, diversity and inclusion is a plus
- A proven track record of translating complex briefs, subjects and style guides into engaging and compelling copy (please provide writing examples where possible)
- An entrepreneurial mindset – someone great at their job, but also excited by the prospect of helping to grow our digital team, develop new products/services and learn new skills along the way
If you are interested in applying for this position and would like to know more, please email email@example.com with your CV and let us know why you’d like to work for us!